Each year the Members of the RPC make and donate their handmade pottery to support people in our community.
2022 Pottery Donations Given To:
- The RPC donated 58 handcrafted pieces of pottery to single mothers and young families moving into the YWCA low-cost rental suites in Richmond.
Past Community Donations:
- The YWCA in support of low income families
- Cook Elementary School in support of students, families and Canucks Place Children’s Hospice
- Richmond Food Bank - Pottery gifts given to the Food Bank volunteers
- Richmond Cares Richmond Gives - Pottery gifts donated to Richmond families in need at Christmas
- Richmond High School students - RPC provided a bag of clay, pottery tools, and a set of classes to one student a year
- Lasting Magic - Pottery given in support of children who have lost a parent
- The Empty Bowl Event - Pottery donated empty bowls to support AIDS efforts
- Richmond Art Gallery - Mugs given for their gallery tours and tea